The only thing I've worked on this week (as knitting goes) is my Steppe Ahead Sweater for Afghans for Afghans.
I'm still enjoying it, but I have to say the pattern gets kinda hectic at times. Nothing unmanageable, but hectic! I should have taken pictures of some of the jumbled mess I had going on, but here's the run-down:
- 2 straight needles were acting as stitch holders for the live stitches for each front shoulder piece as I knitted the back.
- 1 set of circular needles as I was knitting the back.
- 1 length of cut yarn hanging off 1 straight needles to use for 3 needle bind off when ready
- 1 entire ball of yarn hanging off the other needle ready for picking up and finishing the collar.
- 1 entire ball of yarn as working yarn for the back.
So, what was new? What have I learned? 'Cuz we all know, if we're not learnin' we're burnin':