Another wonderful Fibers on Friday!! I'm happy you're here!
I've finished one whole sock and am on to the leg of the second. How are you coming along?
I've got my plan for what to knit after this sock challenge! I'm going to knit the NY Cardigan pictured here:
I've ordered and received my yarn from Knit Picks. I went with the Gloss DK in Fedora. I'm excited.
I've also decided to knit another pair of socks. I know!!! So soon??? I'm going to knit a pair for my kids and I'm going to MAKE MYSELF knit them using the Continental method of knitting in order to speed along my knitting. If I'm going to be a sock knitter, I need to train myself to be quicker.
If you're participating in the Turning Heels Challenge, here's where we are in the schedule:
- By Dec. 30th everyone needs to have gathered their supplies and checked their gauge.
- January 6th we'll show off our cuffs and leg of the sock.
- January 13th we'll show off our heels. Yes, Turning Heels in the New Year!
- January 20th we should be done our gussetts and foot and be ready to close the toe.
- January 27th we'll be well into our second sock and we'll display our works in progress.
- By Feb 3rd we should be able to take a picture of our feet adorned in TWO fabulous socks!!