My ol' pal Bonnie, over at Where Did This all Come From has tagged me and is thereby forcing me to tell you 7 things about myself that you probably don't know. Yikes! Actually, it's ok....I really don't mind taking my blog to a new realm. I intend to do more things like the Tackle it Tuesday and perhaps the Wordless Wednesday. So, thanks Bonnie!
Now here are the rules:
I need to link to the person that tagged me.
I need to share 7 things people may not know about me.
I need to tag 7 people to share 7 things and link to them.
I need to let them know they've been tagged.
This is going to be hard because I really feel like I'm an open book....to a fault! So, this may have to be a draft while I think things over......
1. I know how to drive a military tracked vehicle (like a tank) and I'm good at it. I know what it's like to have my head sticking out of the hatch, cruising across the desert, winding up at my destination covered in dust. My surprising aptitude for driving such a vehicle (what with my history of being a girly girl with a ring on every finger and never tolerating my hands being dirty) landed me with the nickname, "Track B*tch". I'm not ashamed to say I embraced that name.
2. There is a candle holder in my bedroom that is layered with dust. I'm keeping it that way so that the next time someone has something snide to say about the way I keep my house, I can pull them aside and show them proof that I'm not crazy! Oh wait, is that crazy in and of itself???
3. I saw a book in Target titled something along the lines of, I was a Great Mom Before I had Kids. Sometimes I feel like I don't live up to the expectations I had of being a Mom. Like being patient all of the time and savoring even the bad moments.
4. Lately I don't read books! All I read is blogs! But, I'm OK with that because I feel I learn so much about the things I love; photography, cooking, crafting, etc.
5. I could eat spaghetti for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the rest of my life.
6. I will look at aforementioned candle holder every.single.day and fight back heart palpitations and the urge to dust it until someone...anyone....gives me a reason to show it to them!
7. Being in the military shaped me more than any other experience in my life and I'm so thankful it' s part of my life, and equally thankful it's in my PAST.
I know that most of these are no big secrets....but, it's all I got!
Let's see if I can tag 7 people:
Brandi ( not sure if her blog is public)
Steph ( check out her crafty McCraftiness)
Kati (her blog is set private though)
Amy ( yummy vegetarian recipes from my cousin)
Karina (although she was tagged in Bonnie's post)
That's all I've got...all the other blogs I read are from people who don't know I exist!
Thanks for this little project to do today, Bonnie!